Monday 19 April 2010

First Swifts come through

Swift, first of the year,one of 5 over the Water Park mid afternoon.

Chiffchaff

Willow warbler

Green Sandpiper, Cliff pool

Oystercatcher

Oystercatcher



Monday 10th April 2010
Edited highlights: Caldecote, Grendon Common, Baddesley Common - No highlights edited or otherwise but a definite lowlight when I got news that a Red Kite had flown over my house just after I left. Makes you wonder if its all worth it really. Course I might have been in the house doing the ironing or some such and so I'd have missed seeing it anyway.

Alvecote pools, Mill pool - 50 Sand Martin, House Martin, Common Snipe
Kingsbury W.P., Cliff pool - Green Sandpiper, Common Sandpiper, Little ringed Plover

- Richard's Meadow/canal - Common Whitethroat(heard only), Swift x5 (134)

No comments:

Post a Comment