Sunday 30 May 2010

Rip - off

Recently fledged Coal tit in the garden

Sunday 30th May 2010

Had a very pleasant afternoon at a Charity Cricket match at Nether Whitacre and popped into the Horse and Jockey at Bentley on the way back to support their Beer Festival. Very disappointed, indeed had the sort of experience that puts you off such events. I had a half of some very average brew I'd never heard, of no problem there but the liquid came well below the mark and when I asked for a top up I was refused. Couldn't even manage a splash for good customer relations, that plus being over charged really left me feeling cheated. Needless to say I wont be going to the Horse and Jockey again.
With the addition of Black necked Grebe and Sanderling at Draycote and Honey Buzzard at Shustoke this week the unofficial total number of species in Wawickshire in 2010 = 178.

No comments:

Post a Comment