Monday 5 July 2010

Waiting

Cheer-up, if the locals shoot as well as England footballers you've got no worries.

Clouded Border

Marsh Helleborine

Comma

Speckled Wood

Ringlet

Meadow Brown
Monday 5th July 2010

I'm all for new experiences. Seeing new Birds, new Moths, new Butterflies is great but the experience of being an expectant Grandad is something quite different. I'm not at all sure how I'm coping. I did manage to get out though. Starting at Bentley Woods it was good to see a number of juveniles feeding independantly in the trees; Treecreepers, Nuthatches and Coal tits seemed to be about in good numbers. At Mill pool, Alvecote there were 3 Common Tern and a Hobby. Another Hobby was again over the Car park at Ladywalk N.R., while on the main scrape there was a Curlew and a Green Sandpiper. Again I've collected a number of images from various sites during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment