Monday 21 May 2012

A Day in May

I picked up the message about the Cream coloured Courser quite late this morning but decided to go anyway. After a few arguements with the Sat Nav I set off in the firm belief I was heading for somewhere just to the north of the Severn Estuary. Wrong, not even close. It was a lovely day though and the scenery was magnificent, just too much of it if you see what I mean. Anyway got there eventually saw the bird, talked to a few people, did a Radio interview on the plight of the Turtle Dove in Warwickshire and headed home.
Around Leominster I picked up a message about a Nightjar at Ladywalk N.R. in Warwickshire. A county tick and there was me hundreds of miles away following tractors at 10 mph for fun. All was well though, the Nightjar was still showing when I got there. Outstanding.
Cream coloured Courser, Kington, Herefords.
Cream coloured Courser
Cream coloured Courser
Cream coloured Courser
Cream coloured Courser
Cream coloured Courser
Nightjar, Ladywalk N.R., Warks.
Nightjar
Nightjar

No comments:

Post a Comment