Friday 4 December 2015

A bit of rare sunshine

Friday 4th December 2015

A few images from today's visits to Coombe Abbey and Draycote Water. Much the same as my previous visit but with sunshine, and I managed to do the complete circuit. Most of the 'action' was still on the southern shoreline however. Only one of the great northern Divers was seen on this occasion but the Scaup showed well near the pontoons. Another police vehicle check was encountered and no mince pie freebies at Morrisons today. In fact my visit to said supermarket was a bit disappointing as the coffee machine had a malfunction. The Cappuccino it produced was frothless fortunately there was not a queue as several attempts were made by the staff. I mean a Cappuccino without froth is like a ................... In the end I did get my coffee.

Tawny Owl

Great Northern Diver

Scaup


No comments:

Post a Comment